I think Israel is going to go to war with Iran, by Yom Kippur 2012. I think a lot of people feel it is going to happen whether we want it to or not. God help us. What a mess! “Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us all.” God loves everybody.
If Yom Kippur is a Day of Atonement where Jews fast and pray all day, “Why would they or their enemies be planning to be on the alert of a war, with everybody else?” I think they are out-numbered, brave, but trigger happy to return talk of war. Yet, Iran is provoking them. I just wish they would not allow themselves to be provoked. No one in this world will survive an atomic war. That is why Iran is usually just puffing themselves up with talk of war. Pride goeth before the fall, in Iran’s case. Prayers going up for all of them.
- Yom Kippur: A Day of Atonement (mtholyoke.uloop.com)
- Israel on high alert ahead of Yom Kippur (conservativeread.com)
- Yom Kippur War revelations underline gravity of Iran dilemma facing Israel today (timesofisrael.com)
- Street turns into sidewalk during Yom Kippur in Jerusalem (photoblog.nbcnews.com)
- Yom Kippur: Tips for Easier Fasting (israelnationalnews.com)
- Yom Kippur (jonahzsong.wordpress.com)
- Syrian Rocket Hits Israel on Yom Kippur (jewishpress.com)
- For Yom Kippur Faigel or Bird Hallah (kosherhomecooking.com)
- Reflecting on a year of Jewish-related hip-hop on Yom Kippur (chicagoreader.com)
- Yom Kippur War Memorial on Thursday (israelnationalnews.com)